Pierburg Fuel Pumps excel through their highly developed technology, optimum pumping characteristics when hot, and their low noise level. These are indispensable components of the fuel system.
Electric fuel pumps and fuel delivery modules
- Extensive product range of electric fuel pumps and fuel supply units with superior market coverage.
- Convincing product portfolio for almost every application as well as
for universal use.
- Motorservice is one of the leadingsuppliers of electric fuel pumps.
- One Pierburg pump can replace several pumps of rival suppliers 100 % compatibility with competitive brands in OE and the aftermarket.
Mechanical fuel pumps
- Used in VW, Audi, BMW, Vauxhall, Ford, Mercedes-Benz, Saab, Volvo, Skoda, Nissan, Mazda, Renault, Peugeot, Iveco, Lada and many more.
- Thanks to its longstanding tradition in the development and production of
mechanical fuel pumps, Pierburg has an excellent name in the market.
- Re-introduction of various types of mechanical fuel pumps for use in older vehicles.
- High-pressure fuel pumps for FSI, TFSI and TSI engines (120 to 200 bar).
Fuel check valves
- Prevent fuel lines from running dry.
- Are universally suitable and allow easy retrofitting.
- Available with diameters of 6, 8, 10 and 12 mm.
- More than 700 fuel filters in the renowned Kolbenschmidt and Pierburg brands.
- High vehicle coverage, including BMW, VW, Alfa Romeo and Audi.
Control units for fuel pumps
- The control unit is part of the fuel supply in modern FSI-, TSI-, TFSI and TDI engines.
- It receives its control signals via the CAN bus and controls the fuel pump in the fuel delivery module according to demand.
- This means that, in contrast to unregulated fuel supply, only the required amount of fuel is supplied. This reduces power consumption and saves fuel.
Additions to product groups
- Tank fluid-level sensor.
- Fuel pressure regulators with high vehicle coverage – they can help if the engine has trouble starting or the mixture is overrich.
- Solenoid valves for the activated carbon filter (ACF) system, such as ACF regeneration valves and canister purge shut-off valves.